Friday, July 17, 2026

Plans.

.
.
I had hoped to be awake through the day.  I was, of course, up all night.  Some days I can push it on through.  Not today.

I did get water jugs refilled, as with the carafe and reservoir on the r.o. machine.  I reset ice, using some through the night.  The lawn was watered, this time front, a side, and out back.  It really is trying to spruce back up.

A bit to eat.  I remembered to check bp.  Just a tad high, as usual lately.  Blood sugar remains excellent.  Even the 90 day average is down to 111.  I had been tinkering, experimenting, for a bit.  Went off known keto reservation territory.  Tried a few things.  Not that it ever even hit 150, but it got into the 120s for a bit.  I've found what works, and doesn't.  And just how far I can push things.

No, I can't stay up, as hoped.  Not that it is really hot, but warm enough.  It just ended my ability to stay awake.  Still, a good night.  Hoping to be awake for shopping this afternoon or tomorrow.  I'll be taking Mom along.  She has a few items on her list.  I'll buy a few of them, as I prefer better cheeses, and need a few things myself.  Different stores though.

Ugh.  Good night, and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here