Hey all. I've got three ideas I have been trying express, but the machine just isn't clicking. I can't tell you what is wrong, but I can say I am a mess. I know it seems as if my writing is just easily written lame material, and it might be for some. For me, it is inspired. I see what I am trying to say and how best I can say it, then I write it and while doing so I look for the correct word, the right phraseology, and sometimes humorous, dark, or pleasant moods to express within the thoughts. At the moment, I am doing good not to drool or at least it feels that way.
I am in the midst of a three week vacation from reality. I call these my accidentally transcendental movements or periods. I'm not always sure what my name is, where I am, or what is going on, but my corpse seems to take care of feeding itself and the other necessities just fine, as well, it stays out of trouble preferring home and safety to excitement or adventure after having had it's fill. I wish I could find a way back and do what I want, like, and feel I need to do, but at least I can tell you and others about it in my more coherent moments. Now I remember one of the reasons why I left Zen, though I suppose I could have been an accidental master once in a while.
I realize I have been writing during this time, but don't ask me I don't understand. All I know is I haven't been able to put thoughts, words, or moods into more than scribbles such as this in... a while? Though I lost interest in the Doors after I found out about the state patrol thing (among other things), some of their songs still have meaning to me. When I am this way, strange that is, people seem strange, women seem ugly, and life is certainly harder.
Life isn't complicated, it is hard. But it becomes easy with Jesus carrying you.
ReplyDeleteYou mentioned at the Voxery that you have a burgeoning interest in Christian apologetics. Allow me to recommend the books and lectures of Ravi Zacharias to you. He is entertaining, informative and devastatingly effective in dismantling the atheistic and pantheistic points of view.
ReplyDeleteCrom
Thank you Crom, I am reviewing his work as I write. He certainly has a good deal of praise seeming to come from the right circles. So far, he seems impressive.
ReplyDelete