.
.
I had 6 beers and 2 to 3 shots, the last of, my rye. It is the only rye I can drink, and it is great. Though you probably cannot get it. It is called Templeton rye whiskey. It was, supposedly, Al Capone’s go to whiskey, his top shelf stuff. Then it was a small batch illegal hooch of top quality, now it is still small batch, using the same recipe, according to their bottle. Anyway, that is all it took and I was off and going. I should not blog or comment while partying, but… It happens. I should not party, but it will happen and felt needed and good. And, though it was not much of a party, it is as “good” as it gets here. I actually feel a little rough this morning. That I do not mind, being a lightweight in this manner is fine with me.
I thought about removing my last post, but decided to keep it. If embarrassing in a number of ways, I did it so it will stay. Some of my comments I would like to remove too, on other people’s blogs, but that is not up to me.
I am still nervous about the last test. I am hoping to contact the realtor today. I will be heading to class, then my VA vocational rehabilitation officer, maybe getting a meeting with the realtor going, then going to my Mom’s home for the weekend. I will be back Sunday night, I plan on starting swimming Monday. Life is pretty good. Oh, my Mom said she will be cooking a home made meal tonight! She likes some surprises. Well, I best be off.
Enjoy the home cooked meal, those with mum are the best. Just between you and me though, when you get married, don't tell your wife that, unless you plan on making a habit of eating at Ma's all the time. :)
ReplyDelete