.
.
A few days ago I suggested that I had finally arranged my thermostat, setting it up, toying with the features, and getting that task finished. Well, it seems it works. I have the thing set to warm the house to 70 F at 6:00. Most likely, that is what woke me. With two short sleep cycles yesterday, I did have enough sleep with that second and this last 4 hour nap. So, I am awake, the house is warm enough to begin waking, get in a shower, and figure out what I will be doing today.
If it is not raining, and forecasts look good, I might get to tearing the roof down this morning and still have time to make it to my appointment with the lady barber this afternoon. Taking a shower and doing the remaining dishes while I dry, then dressing for work if that looks possible, then another shower, a bit of a beard trim, and to town after that. If it looks likely, I will also call my friend and let him know to be ready to go shooting. That has been a while. I might even grab a box of .45 acp (for storage) and another box of .22. At $20 per though, maybe not...
Today, again, is merely an opportunity. Can I get to it, can I walk outside, can I do some work and have some fun? Meh, we will see. Sure, I stack it on when I can. I sort of have to do so. Well, later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here