.
.
I'll get to the title in a bit. First though, just about how things are doing. I woke at about 5:00 or 6:00, so I didn't get much sleep. I set the alarms, once I woke up, to try and prod me out of the house and on to town. I NEED a few things. I set the alarm for 8:00, then 9:00, here I am at 11:10. Yeah, well, I need a shower first, and then to get dressed. I ought to at least fillet the whiskers to a degree, too. And, I would like to get a 2x4 and simply mark out a rough 'cut here' guide. Yeah, I think D.C. is right. I really need to stop this hemming and hawing and just hit the fucking nail with the hammer. Pardon, but... I've been dinking with this for too long, I am too hot, I need some real sleep and some decent cool. I am, in short, annoyed. Pardon the language, understand it comes from sentiment. Oh, well, the good thing about going to town? AC! Plus, if when dressed and ready, I find myself in possession of a marked for cutting board, I will use the ac on the way home too, since I can almost be sure that the ac will be going in tonight. Oh, I should stop for some sealing tape and paneling for the extra areas.
Yeah, I best get going. But, just a thought. The last few days have been cooler, for as much as that is worth. And I keep getting a vision of God, looking down, at me wasting the cool, doing a face-palm. Yeah, I know it can't happen. God simply doesn't do that. A secular version of this would be a "perfect Fonz". He is so cool, nothing flushes Him. It's... more of a funny notion than a theological one. Jesus though? He walked as a human, He... might know the face-palm thing... And you can't say He was "the perfect Fonz", He truly lost His cool with the money changers and I would guess that if some fool had picked up the rock when He suggested that the one with no sin do so... I think we would have seen a very temporarily angry Jesus and a very dead (though possibly then resurrected "client"). Never mind, mind playing...
Oh, right, on to town. Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here