.
.
Why so grumpy?
Dunno. The last few mornings have been heck. I wake quite displeased with the world and all. OFF with their heads, as the Red Queen would demand? Probably. An half hour, an hour, maybe two, and I am back to a bit better of a mood. It's pleasantly moderate, temperature wise. But it has been clouding over, I think. Maybe that is it? Maybe I am just sitting too comfortably and need to get going? I don't know. I just know *GRUMP*. At least the girls have learned that when poppo is being a big baby that leaving him to stew in his own juices is the best policy. If too, they will, eventually, come over and let me know they are there for me (and food) when I am ready. :p And that does help. You know though, the sun is starting to shine less, and beginning to slant. Perhaps that is all there is to it?
Not much going on today. I just don't have a real plan yet. I never did get to those dishes, so I may put those to a fresh soak. I would like to make it to town to do some shopping later tonight, which means a shower and... well, an actual shave. I figure if I am going to ask a woman out to dinner it behooves me to be clean shaven. Should I ever find a wife I am under no illusions that other than a clean shaven man, until I train her and even then only from time to time, I will need to be whisker free. Not that she will put her foot down, it's simply that women and whiskers don't mix really well. Oh, yes, I know this. At least I have learned to put the toilet seat down, automatically, and do it even without a women in der Nähe. Actually, I sort of live as IF I had a woman here. Gives me something to grumble about when all else is well. Ha! Oh, trash and maybe recycling will be put out, hopefully on my way to town.
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here