Tuesday, November 25, 2014

More time than I thought!

.
.
I was thinking the help would be arriving tomorrow.  No, not on Thanksgiving!  When you live so detached from the loop that you don't even notice weekends without checking some external device, holidays are a bear to track.  On the good side, it means I have more time to tinker.  I do have an afternoon meal to attend tomorrow, but I can work, perhaps, before that.  I can definitely work after that.  Which is quite good.  Every task I start usually requires other tasks to be done first, during, or after.  Nothing is quite as linear as it looks on paper.  The extra day is exciting.  I have a little internal bet going on.  Winning is worth it.

I have been working in spits and bursts.  While I am able to be up, I try to do several things.  Quickly, quickly!  Before the hammer drops and I must sit.  In the last burst, I put a load of laundry into the dryer, set up a load of dishes, policed the living room, took some stores to the basement, and even scratched the very tip of the surface in the kitchen, tossing some things that needed going.  I won't put another load of laundry in until this load dries.  I'm sort of doing laundry in such a way that I don't overload and end up leaving laundry untended.  I am rewashing some things that were too wrinkled from last time as well.  Towels and underwear I don't care about, or t-shirts.  But real shirts, jeans, and pants get way too messed up. 

Before the night is through I am hoping to have two more good work events, two loads of laundry, and the dishes done.  As well, perhaps clean the bathroom, and get it ready for sweeping tomorrow.  It's a race to get as much done as possible, on my own.  Hmm... there was something else, several things, I was hoping to get done today.  Yeah, well, maybe not those.  Maybe not even what I hope to do.  We'll see. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here