Friday, January 15, 2016

Snow.

.
.
I wouldn't have been able to get out today anyway.  Sure, you can drive right over it.  Then you end up slightly freeze locked the rest of the winter, or until a good thaw comes along.  So...  I wouldn't have gotten out anyway.  And, earlier, I couldn't have shoveled or else.  Too tired.  Though I kept hoping for an opportunity.  It did arrive.  Shoveling was out.  But I was able to get the snow blower going.  Sure was noisy starting up.  Once it got going it was fine.  After the machine tossed most of the snow, I have started to sweep what remains.  I have, perhaps, have the drive finished.  Then I'll need to do the short piece of sidewalk, if I will probably shovel that.  And, then, finally, I'll lay some salt.  Can't have folks slipping.  If it stays good tomorrow, I would like to take a shovel to weeds in the drive.  They came up through the cracks.  Now they are frozen in place.  Bleh.

This will wear me out.  So be it.  I probably need to be worn out more, on top of where I was.  It'll mean a couple of more days down.  If more snow arrives, I'll try for that too.  I do like to work, when I can.  While some men with bad hearts really can't work, and I can't always, when I can I really can... for my health.  It's probably actually good for me.  I'm not good at keeping the cave up, just not genetically predisposed, I suppose.  But I was a worker, and a hard worker, until the main timer went down.  The will is still there, and sometimes the way.

A bit of gaming, then back to it.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here