.
.
After pumping heartblood across the finish line at a hellhound's pace, when I slow down my body has too much energy pent up to sleep well.
Fine, I'll use the time I have. Not on heavy stuff. I finally did collect most, if not all, the remains of laundry, separated woolens from synth and silk, color from white from natural. Yeah. I then ran the blanket through. But that was pretty sparse by itself, to be honest, so I added about half of my wool socks with it. When it is finished I will hang the socks on the rack and put the blanket over the machines. That seems to have worked well. Yeah, I folded the other two wool army blankets and put them up. I really should get a cedar, or at least cedar lined, chest for the wools. I really hate the smell of mothballs... not sure if they make them anymore either. Cedar planks, or chips or such might work? I should look into that.
I have enough tools to produce such a piece, but even just making a chest is quite a bit of money. Maybe some cedar planks/chips/etc and larger plastic bins? That would be the cheaper, even more portable, means. Use them for socks, blankets, sweaters, and the rest? I'll... do a little research. For everything, something else, and maybe something else and some other things. It seems to never end. That, I think, at this point, is how we learn... even on a cosmic scale. Whether of soul or spirit, if we end up believing in God, learning to manage the impossible is... it's what we are supposed to do, or try. Can't win. If we don't surrender, we can't lose? I suspect so. Best to sweat it then just let go, too. No problems there, for me.
Yeah, but I think this will be it. I'll sleep when I can, as I am able, nap when possible, and just nickel and dime the chores. *pew - pew - pew* Or snipe them with my future-o-rama ray rifle! Good night, or morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here