.
.
Yeah, I got salt out and spread it. That's a lot of drive and a bit of sidewalk... did what I could. It had stopped raining while I was doing that, which was right after that last post. I should buy sand, too, to mix with it. Or a salt and sand mix? I'll keep pure salt on hand as well, but a mix might be better sometimes. Especially if, as I suspect, this rain over snow will turn into a sheet of ice.
After that I boiled a dozen eggs. I cut several minutes off the cooking time and almost half off the unheated cook time. If the whites are done, and they were, I suspected the centers would be done. I'll find out in a bit. I ate the first batch, which was too much I think. Now I have a belly ache as a child who ate too many sweets might.
I don't know if I will get much more done. I would like to get the trash collected and out. To be honest though, I don't have much trash. I haven't been eating or tinkering or cleaning or... anything. I simply, in truth, only have, perhaps, a single bag to go out, all told. I may get that out but I don't know that it's worth the bother to hike it to the curb. Actually, I am sure it isn't. I will clean out the fridge while I am at it though.
Doh, that stomach is really giving me fits. Too much food, or is it just eggs? They were good, just... I haven't been eating much at all. Eggs are a weird food and I overdid to boot. Bleh. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here