.
.
I won't get it all done. I have gotten the trash together and out, including clearing the refrigerator. I ate another meal, though seem to just be missing something. Medicine was consumed. A shower next, then setting up some of the dishes. Not all of them, just... some. I won't be doing dishes today, though I may cycle the rinse, when I get to that point, as I can. The haircut is set for 16:00. Later than I'd like. It'll be a push to get in. Tired.
Still, I do hope to get it all going, get the cut, then hit the grocery store. I should write a list. What... milk, eggs, cream, butter, cabbage, lettuce? Maybe apples and other fruit? I really would like to have some snacks.
I don't think I can take care of some of the other business. I am too tired and stretched to deal with that today. But I will get it tomorrow, I am sure. Just a few calls. And, if I can find the phone I purchased, I'd like to get that going, then cut my Verizon connection. I'll just keep my mother on, for local, long distance, and travel. No "smart" plan and only one line should cut quite a bit. But that won't be today, maybe not tomorrow. Depends upon when I can find the phone.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here