.
.
It seems that way. Then again it is in the 50's F outdoors. That doesn't hurt. I thought I had missed recycling yesterday. But, being a holiday, probably not. So first thing, mostly, I got the bin out to the curb. I don't think I have enough trash to bother taking out. Maybe a partial bag, sum total. I haven't been cooking, shopping, or such, so I haven't been having anything to toss. It is actually windy, and still in the 50's. It is a warm enough wind, I guess, that it doesn't cut. A very strange deep winter. It happens, though. More, I do suspect they are tinkering with the weather.
Yes, sleep was very good. I set the alarm for eight plus change hours. I woke a bit before the time, then added an hour for more sleep. Dreams. What women do in my brain on some nights... then again, I know I do it back. I don't know if you can smell, feel, taste, touch, and such, in your dreams. But I can. Anyway... Not sure I needed the extra hour, wanted it. I slept, and woke, well. Just tinkered a bit before realizing I could probably get the recycling out. It's nearly full. Not that I create a lot of recycling, I just don't take it out every time. Over time it just gets full. Bleh. The woes of middle class mid-America? :p
I didn't get much done yesterday. Other than finding the phone and attempting to get it working. I have been told that the phones may be dead. While my neighbor uses a different company, I'd bet dollars to donuts all the companies out here use the same wiring and just split it out, or even bill it out, independently. So... that might be the problem with the phone. I'll call later. Then again, finding the phone took quite a bit of digging. I'd spend an half hour to hour looking here or there, taking a break, and looking elsewhere. Yes... I have piles of loot. And am easily distracted. :p
A shower, shortly. Then setting up dishes. Maybe tinkering with laundry, if more to open up the baskets and either decide to rewash those clothes or put them up... in prep for beginning using the machines again. If I'm blocked up at the folding/storing end, it doesn't work well to just continue washing and drying. Blah.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here