Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Time can seem so odd.

.
.
I woke four times this morning.  The first time at about 3:30.  Then at 5:30 and change, again, and finally once more.  Each time, save the last, it seemed too early, so I plunged deeply back to sleep.  Right?  Waking, finally, at... 5:36.  What?  Seriously, I don't understand what happened at all.  I am sure I fell deeply back into slumber, but don't generally fall back to sleep that fast.  My alarm clock was checked each time, I am sure of it.  Odd, no other way to put it.  A time slippage.

A few things need to be done today and tomorrow, primary things.  These will require secondary projects, tasks of rather varied natures, and coordinating those efforts.  If I meet with success I may be able to return to dust for a bit, to rest and heal.  I'll know soon enough... if I can bull through.  A list might help, I'll work on that when I wake more solidly.

Such a strange morning, life.  I don't dare mention the truly... unique.  I realized people can't handle the full truth.  I live alone.  Thankfully I am good enough at it, and there is God.  He... already knows.  No need to conceal.  Heck, can't hide anything from Him.  He knows what just is, doesn't bother Him.  Actually, I'll probably need to cut content more.  I do forget the fragility that surrounds.  I already cut, I left a major detail out of the dream from the other night.  If I want to put in the fullness, may have to go private, or do a written diary?

On a different topic, I looked up how to can meat.  Roast, stew, and ground meat are of interest.  Canned chicken scares me white... whiter?  Chicken, as is, is a difficult protein to work.  More since it is usually eaten simply, not in a recipe, hereabouts that is.  More cooking seems to help chicken, as well as getting it off the bone.  Drowning it in sauces also seems ro help.  I must admit, even for my intent, canned meat, altogether, is a bit unnerving.  Canned chicken is, at the moment, that one step too far.

Of course this is all conjecture.  Until something happens, some simple burger is canned and tried, I don't know if that will be a way forward.  Still, it has hit the radar, again.  Something, anything, to... potentially help break through the current physical and psychic roadblocks.  Grasping at straws perhaps, but grasping is good.  If only straws are available then so be it, amen.

Good morning, I think it is really morning.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here