Sunday, November 25, 2018

Can't complain.

.
.
Still weak, easily tire.  The exhaustion goes so deep that a deep breath can tire.  Just breathing is wearing.  Food, and pushing, over time, will get me back in shape.  My organs, bones, and joints are good, fever is gone, my stomach on down is mild.  There are very mild issues, for which I will take aspirin... just as an abundance of caution and for being tired of being sore.  Couldn't take it as planned, doubted it would be in the system long enough.

I am a bit surprised to be awake already.  Down right around 7:00, awake at just prior to noon.  Sleep was perfect.  I was going in a bit overtired, which was a good thing this time.  Sam enjoyed piling in, sleeping right until I  woke.  Not sure why Sassy didn't, but her name... was earned.  I love her for it, if I always worry about the princess.  Twerp.  ;)

Beef was good, but I am not ready for more.  I'd like to try a gravy, using almond or coconut flour and xanthan or guar gum.  I'm not sure I am ready to be on my feet for that long, but I can review ideas.  Ugh.  For as good as it is, comparatively, it is still rough, limited.  Either way, I am grateful, for the challenges, reprieve, and whatever comes next.

A nap already?  If needed.  Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here