.
.
So very tired. I didn't even get a shower taken or teeth brushed. I did help in very minor ways. Still, the mower deck is on. The blade and chains are off and stowed, and vehicles are in their proper places. Ducks and cats were fed, if litter needs changed and more bought. Well, and a second official meal for the girls. Plenty of food, little litter. Oh, and duck feed is needed. Blah.
I had hoped to work today, in the house. Isn't possible after what little I did. Might not have been possible anyway. So very tired. I tried to do some gaming. I wasn't able to do that. I'll look over the news, what of it I can trust. Then go on to bed shortly. I asked if someone could feed the ducks, so I can try to work on the house this week. No news so far. I understand, if not.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here