.
.
I was so trapped, still might be? A visitor, the night before yesterday, helped. Allowed for a call to my mother, and began a return on an item. I... was stuck. The return is not only considered back, but the correct item is on it's way. Not in the mail, or whatnot, but, in the process. The return sent, and accepted. As well, a bit more.
I helped yesterday, someone else. Should I have helped someone else when I need to do things here? Well, I looked at it as an opportunity to break out. And, so, I helped. Nothing difficult., or fancy. More like a fetcher, mostly. Need a philips? Sure. Hold that so I can mark for a drill. Okay. I did help get a hitch attached to a truck, but that was much lighter work than it sounds. Much of the day, if a quarter of it was a bit of shopping in town, for hardware parts.
My mistake was not having fluid on hand. My throat is a mess this morning. Vinegar with a dash of water has helped this morning. But it's still very rough. I am hydrating as well as I can beyond that. Hmm, I'll bet hot fatted coffee might help even more? It should be about ready to make. Finished at about 19:00... was home by then. Crashed pretty much immediately. Woke several times through the night, but didn't actually get out of bed until 05:00 or so.
I may have the fatted coffee, and go back to bed. A few more hours. For as little as I did, I work out. But, I think I can get to work today, on the cages. Just, not quite yet. It's cold, baby. Very cold. And a tired body plus the cold... I just need a bit more sleep. It's not even 07:00, so... a two to three hour nap, if down by 08:00, and I could have a good solid... if still partial... day of work. I could get a lot done, and still have tomorrow and Friday. Yes, it... will get done.
I hear the ducks are flying around town. I may have to clip their wings. I didn't think they would leave, certainly not solo, but it seems so. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here