Monday, December 7, 2020

Meds started.

.
.
Slow acting insulin.  Check.  With a meal, some fast acting.  Check.  Careful with the amounts.  Still, feeling a bit rough.  Also added five water pills and enough potassium to keep that from running dry... or at least enough to keep me alive while draining.  I'll do that for a week to ten days, adjusting insulin as necessary.  Actually, all of it needs adjusting as I go.

Back to keto, it is hoped.  Pork and gravy.  I would like a fatted coffee shortly, taking a blood sugar read beforehand, so maybe fast acting insulin.  I have glucose tabs.  I kept one upstairs, but had used the other five tubes.  I filled those, with a recent purchase, with extras in the larger containers.  A few tubes upstairs, just in case.  Getting started is often dangerous, even when I measure and take other precautions.

The rabbits have been watered.  One group, the smaller does, were not drinking.  I check the nipples to make sure water flows, when setting them up.  And I had opened the tarp, so they should have found it during the day.  Perhaps they just don't need as much water.  It makes me nervous, however, when they don't seem to have had anything to drink.  I'll check the waters before going to bed.  If required, I'll figure out something else.

I would like something else to eat, I just don't think much is ready.  I haven't been to the store.  I haven't thawed anything else.  And everything that was cooked is... probably right on the edge of no longer being edible.  I could make pasta, but... back to keto.  I really can't do that.  I have been doing that, with little else to eat.  But... done.  Back to keto.

I need to get trash and recycling gathered, out to the barrels, and then to the curb.  Hopefully all tonight.  I have such a rude headache, however.  I need to down a fistful of aspirin, let that work, then try.  Grocery shopping tomorrow?  Maybe.  It is hoped.  After a shower and tending critters.  Oh, it was 15 F out tonight, with a lessor breeze, if from the north.  It is rather unusual to have breezes constantly from the north.  The shutdowns haven't warmed the planet, but that has shifted things.  As they keep trying to restart, here and there, it is enough to throw things constantly out of balance.  Remember those mastodons, found with fresh flowers, not even completely chewed, in them, on one of the poles?  Imagine a plate shift, leaving one (or two) of the continents moved to replace one, (or both) of the poles?  Yea, it could happen.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here