.
.
Trying to get back to the practical. It is never easy after... some period of off time. I need to finish the move. That will mean getting a dozen boxes and the tools to tear down one piece of equipment. That apartment is 70% skeletonized I would guess, so it is not a lot of work, just several jobs requiring different things. Next, I need to reset my online access with my old account. Not knowing what is going on with my money is a big problem, internally. And, of course, being broke is too. No doubt, one will almost by necessity lead to the other. My ex-neighbor needs a ride to pick up his new .338 Marlin express. I am hoping he will not like it. Finally, I need to get organized here.
My lady friend called, it sounds like she will be coming. I know for certain, if I had not put insurance on the tickets, she would have canceled. She might anyway. That $16 takes a load off my mind. I do not mind spending for something, but not for nothing. I have been seeing much less of my ex-neighbor. I may have made another social contact, if I can keep up contact is another thing. No one has time or interest, yet everybody seems to need contact. It is one of those dilemma things. Like water, you do not miss it until or unless you really need it.
Not much going on. Last night was my first night to sleep here. Getting used to the new sounds is always a task. I just need to get my head straight and get going. I do need to check in at school and ask to speak to an adviser and maybe a professor or two. I would like to know where I stand and where I could go, and maybe where I want to go. Unless they want me to do some of the killer stuff over, I only have engineering physics II left to do for that part. The rest will be core, in which there are several difficult classes too of course. Dream dream, but it is there.
Have a good day!
Dude, physics Whoa! That's a hard subject to tackle. I have mainly dealt with the social sciences. Good Luck with classes. I'm still working on finishing my bachelor's degree.
ReplyDeleteWorking on my undergrad too, and for a long time. Physics isn't so bad, but they use these courses in engineering to get people to quit. They usually get 50 to 70 percent quit/fail rates, depending on some decision about the number of engineers needed. It's a tough racket. :p
ReplyDeleteHey, good luck with your work though. To be honest, I would rather take a raw physics than social science course any day (except on some test days and finals, ha).
What they didn't count on is the existence of community colleges. I bypassed that whole racket by taking my lower division hell courses through a local community college. I actually learned the material instead of having to dodge the the gauntlet of the deliberate elimination process.
ReplyDeleteI had the wherewithal to survive the gauntlet, I'm sure. I just wouldn't have graduated cum laude if I had to go that route.
Good to see you getting back on your feet.
Good to hear your move is going ok. Hope your legs are feeling better.
ReplyDelete