.
.
Not sure why, but fevered and with a heavy headache. I probably pushed things too far. I will relax and set up for Monday. No problems. Hmm, maybe eating a little more often and a bit better could help. No sugars though, so it should not be that. Ouch. Yeah, I will pick it up and put it down when I can. I will just deal with the failures as they happen. No plans until Monday except to be ready to jump and run when it arrives.
Have a great weekend. Good night.
You drinking enough water when working out in the heat?
ReplyDeleteNot this last week. I have been trying to drink more, but am still not drinking enough. There are two other things as well. First is it really is hot here now. At a little after 23:00 it is just under 80 F in the house and barely under that outside, open windows and fans don't help much. The other thing is I am finding big deep bruises all over. I think I worked even harder than what I thought I had.
ReplyDeleteI drank plenty when my mother was here. I suppose she reminded me by doing so herself. And, having someone around to make ice, fix tea, and other things half of the time meant more of that.
Between the real heat, being a bit battered, and probably not drinking enough this last week of work or even now, though I am trying, that might be the problem.