.
.
Fever is back, the world is closing in a bit. Headache, fever, aches and pains, that grungy feeling that sickness brings, all piling up. I do not have the feeling it will get worse, only that this might be a bit of a lasting thing. No 24 or 48 hour bug. I strongly suspect the booster shots, one or both. I cannot get it cool enough or warm enough, depending on the moment. Foolishness. Time to call the day off, grab a little gullet fixin's, and crawl under the sheets. Maybe since I am sick the kids will be nice and cuddle. No, probably not. They do that at their own times and for their own reasons. Hmm, they both have the sneezes too. They have been sneezing for about a week now. Sporadically, so I have not worried. Ah well, nothing like everyone in the family being a bit sick to keep things on a level playing field.
Still hoping to get a few things done tomorrow. I am not sure how much push I have in me, but if things just happen (as I think they should and do when it is right) I may not need to push. Good night ladies and gentlemen. Sleep well.
Its this damn flu thing. I've been fighting it going on two weeks, never quite getting sick in my case, but skirting the edge, almost falling in despite my strident efforts.
ReplyDeleteStill, today I feel like I'm past it again.
Momcat is still fighting to get out of the hole, doing okay but not better yet.
I'm pretty much where you are, and will probably be there for a while. It might be the flu, but I am thinking since it started with the boosters, that those are the culprit. One or both, don't know or care at this point, which.
ReplyDelete