Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Redirect.

.
.
The bike guy wasn't in today. I still have to go to town but I wanted to pick up some topo maps, if possible, today. A little time looking over hiking trails online and taking some notes. As well, I found one of the hiking books. The other hiking book is the one I really want. After searching for it numerous times though, it just isn't to be found. Ah well, I have a couple of ideas for the maps I want. After doing my business, I may see if those maps are available. The 'store' may be closed already though. I have to be in town again tomorrow in any case, for Sam and for the bike. Nothing ever quite happens as it should. So many things end up in some kind of redirect.

I did find some books to read, however, in the interim of making a list then making purchases for my economic bibliotheca. I never did finish the Chesterton pr Lewis books. I did read some of them. That should get me in better shape for more reading in any case. And they are still on my list. I have been contemplating reading out loud, if not all my reading. Oh, I have my reasons. Nothing nefarious mind you, I have heard there are reasons to do so and would like to test the theory.

Oh, but I should get going. I do have things to do and only just so much time to do them. Plus, a meal I don't have to prepare would be good for a change. Later.

2 comments:

  1. Do post some pics of your bike when you're finished with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try. I found my camera, but not my card reader yet. Meh, they are cheap but it's just the point. I just bought the other one six months ago. Oh, right, you are still here. Yes, I will do that.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here