.
.
The beans took longer to cook than what I had planned. They always do. Or, more, I don't count how long I know it will take into my planning. Still, they are done. I just need to fry up the hamburger, mix the tomatoes in, add some of the bean gravy back, spice it, and then let it marry. But first, a nap. Yeah, I don't get that. I suppose I woke up earlier than usual, by a lot, and am paying a small price.
I finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution (or evolution). And I have enjoyed some of these last games I have played, if I am not going for all of the trophies. A trophy, in game, is a little event(s) where you get... a trophy... for doing something sometimes normal or sometimes rather difficult. I have tried two of the games to see if I would like them. Killzone 3 was not really what I wanted to play, if I haven't given it much of a chance. Too military, with probably the poor notion game writers have of the military. And Heavy Rain is being installed, though it looks to be another buggy game, like Mass Effect. When there are too many possibilities in game, and too many possible endings, programmers can't seem to make the game track right. Toward the end such games just turn to mush. But more, I am tired of gaming. It has helped, in these last months, keep me afloat a bit. But they really aren't fun for extended periods of time. Maybe now I can get on to real things.
The wind is really gusting out there. Sassy is all freaked, but it's cute. What is not cute is that she has started to vomit too. I figured it would eventually happen. The first time I found one of her "gifts", I thought it was poo. Nope, I saw her give her last 'gift'. It even has yellow liquid come out with it, just like pee. Argh! I did find some pumpkin in a can. I have heard feeding them that, if they will eat it, mixed in with their other food, will take the hairballs right on out the correct end. I dunno. But if I don't do something I am going to go crazy. And why do they like doing it on carpets and rugs? At least it was the old carpet, this time.
Biking, swimming, and hiking are all become more possible as the weather improves. Swimming would be the best, with the unpredictability of spring weather. Yard work almost called me out today but I got busy with the beans. Yes, a one trick pony I am. One trick at a time anyway. I knew though, that if I got out in the yard, I might end up burning the beans. I can't hear the alarm outside.
Oh, no trip to town. That was the "Not to be" bit. And I need a nap too. I'll keep trying. Later, maybe even good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here