.
.
While I did make it to the afternoon I am pretty much done. I think I can coast another hour or two in my attempt to nail days again. But I cannot make it to town. Aim high, understanding that you may miss more often? :p Still, one of these days will see me back in to town to get my friend up and out. I might even be able to hit several times for several weeks before being clobbered by the next biomonster my system needs to combat. I am clean. My clothes are clean. A few more dishes are clean. Cat food, milk, and tobacco are back on the menu. I even have soda, for now.
The days are cooling. The nights much more so. I still run the ac in the day, if I am reconsidering that. I have felt winter, several time, now. No, not a cold draft or a shiver. And, remember, I like winter. No, just a sense. And I don't think that is a good thing if it is right. If I am feeling winter this far away it would mean a long, hard, or both, winter. Ugh. Still, those of us who want four seasons, need really, sometimes just have to deal with what is delivered. I would much rather have a brutal winter than no winter, I hated Florida and South Carolina (as I saw things) for that. In Charleston, at least while I was there and if memory serves, people put on winter coats when it hit... high 40's or 50's. Something crazy like that. And they drove in heavy rain as badly as many city-dwellers drive in the snow, neophytes! I'll take what comes, I'm just a bit... nervous about this winter, that feeling. Too soon, but there it was, twice, maybe three times.
Oh, one other thing I bought were treats for the girls. Not food though. Playtoys that can be filled with catnip, plus enough catnip to keep them loaded for a while. I have never had a cat that responded to catnip toys before, so I am enjoying this immensely. And they certainly love the toys this way. Sassy looks up at me, at first, as if to ask if this is really okay. When I assure her that it is (mostly) safe and all good fun for her, then she will play. Sam doesn't even wait. She is almost ripping the toy up midflight to her. That's what she has been talking about, she seems to say when looking at me with her glossed over eyes. I am so anti-pot, but for the girls I just don't think it is that kind of issue. Cwazy wabbits!
Alright, good night... sooner rather than later anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here