.
.
I am always a bit... rough... after a long sleep. Hmm, actually it wasn't so long. It was after 21:00, perhaps pushing 22:00, and I woke at 5:00. If you can't do 9:00 to 5:00 one way do it the other? I have been pushing things for a bit though now. And I keep losing track of my medication. I still can't juggle too many things at once, if I am beginning to be able to juggle several things and bigger things. As I have suggested, I do the best that I can. If you know about electrical, with the x, y, and z axis? I can now use two of those, but not quite the third. Most people aren't aware of the z axis in personal function, that little something that isn't of work or thought, perhaps just the weight of life itself? I see it clearly, due to extreme limits at times. Another year of medication, perhaps. But in my mid-40's, that's... not ever going to improve much at this point. I'm waking just in time for somewhere on the geriatric decline. If I come out of it fully even then. Having stayed on medications, this time, so far, mostly, since my last echocardiogram, I am curious to see if there is more improvement. Viral infections of the heart, or so it has been suggested, do not improve as well or as much. This may be as good as it gets. It is an improvement though. Sometimes the medicines help with function, sometimes not so much though... or is it just that the level of health is still extremely cyclical? Maybe a bit of both.
The bathroom is clean, the kitchen is clean, we had dinner last night and I bought chicken for a spare easy meal, plus she had leftovers. I'm used to a meal a day or less, she is not. She is still in bed and I will let her sleep until she is ready to wake. I am curious if she will do as I do... know I am up so sleep a little extra long. When you aren't the first out of bed... it always feels odd getting up. Well, and you hate intruding, a bit. I would start... well, why not. I'll start the coffee. It's too weak for my tastes, two scoops or such. Bleckh... Is that tea or is that coffee. If tea, bring me coffee. If coffee, bring me tea. She can't handle my coffee, and she does receive catering.
Sassy is keeping her distance. With another person in the house, and lots of activity, she has become very shy. My mother usually wins her over fairly quickly with food. Sas-o-bot is an easy girl. Feed her often, feed her well, and love is in the air. Hey, no complaints here. It's 'xactly my score. Mostly. Or at least I share some of her sentiments. Sam has been outside as often as she can be. She is a summer and sun girl. If she could, she would probably go canoeing, hiking, work in the garden, and the works... were she a woman type. Even before Sassy invaded her home, but that is an extra incentive to be out. She doesn't go far from home, as a general rule.
As for today? More cleaning. The living room, really. Then a bit in here. But most of the cleaning is done. It looked worse than it was, mostly. She wants the house and garden done by the weekend. I don't think that is impossible. Then I can get back to the spare bathroom. I should get some meats out to thaw... Hmm, after consultation. I plan to make corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots, have either pork chops or ribs, and get some bacon out. She is considering making a potato-tot casserole and perhaps something else. That should see us to plenty of food for her visit, along with a grill out with my friend, and a more general meal with him over here perhaps. I suppose we can. Oh, right, best get that coffee going.
Oh, she is thinking of using one of the extra toilets as a front yard planter. Something about flowers. I asked about perennials, being... how my interest in flowers runs. She thinks not. Bleh. But whatever. I have enough beginner potting soil, and that other big (huge) planter out there. I just don't like tending things you can't eat. Especially when you have to do extra to tend the soil. It goes bad from overuse quickly. Hmm, maybe I could get a really nice picture of her and frame it in one of the old toilet seats? Hushutup... Just... being... artsy? Would target circles be too much?
Oh, just a morning chuckle, on my side of the screen. Or *cough* another? I do remember being referred to as a potential Nice Pete. Now, there are some odd... parallels, but pretty much a systemic failure of connection. While I can discuss past violence, even if it happened to be of a most recent nature, I do not initiate. While I am probably a bit more emotional, I have long ago detached my emotions from violence. Any anger I have is dealt with personally, privately, and civilly if it involves others. My brutality remains purely professional, not for personal use I mean. Since I am no longer in that field, it is just something on the back shelf, mostly. Or it is called for by another, someone bringing it to me. Speak of the Devil, as the saying goes, if merely speaking is not enough... a blood sacrifice or the threat of one would be in order in this case... but the idea is sound. There are some other problems, but that is probably the main one. Oh, but the idea is a gas.
Later.
The creator of Achewood had his characters write their own blogs. Your "voice" in the written word bore an uncanny resemblance to Nice Pete's in his blog.
ReplyDeleteHere it is...
ReplyDeleteNow THAT's funny. Spooky, but funny. I'll have to kill him. /s
ReplyDelete