.
.
While I couldn't do much, I did get to a bit this morning. My doctor appointment has been rescheduled and I scheduled an eye doctor appointment. All will be done before I leave for vacation. My friend called and wants to go out to eat. Well... I didn't want to go in, but he didn't mind waiting until around 17:00, for it to cool a bit. Which... means I best hurry. While in town he wants to do a bit of shopping, and I might just pick up the right tool for cutting the hoses. I just hate "making due" when $12 is all that is standing in my way. Yeah... I like it done right. I can make do, I just prefer not to do so.
I have to try to make it short. The plants really need water and I can't take too much heat. I have a splendid time in the evenings, the thing is there is so little light, even with a couple of good flashlights and okay lanterns, when working on something brand new. I might end up trickle watering a weed or something. *laughs* Well, yeah, okay. Later.
Hmm, skip the shower. I took one last night and I have some clean baseball caps to tame the mess. Later indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here