.
.
I did a serious dingleberry. I don't know when I went to last do a load of laundry. All I know is a load was in the wash, wet, and smelly. I went ahead and washed it again, then dried it. Nope. The laundry smells of mold. I just set it aside for now. I ran another load through, then into the dryer. And I put another load through. Lets just say... the discovery animated me. I will find out shortly if the washer is ooc, or if I can go ahead and run things through. If ooc, I'll have to figure that out. As well, I'll be doing a bit of research on what to do with otherwise clean, but moldy smelling clothing. Oh, sure, I have been adding vinegar, heavily, to the laundry, as I have been doing it. Hmm... Might just have to let them air out for a while? Dunno, I'll do some research. It has been... half a decade, more really, since I forgot laundry in a washer. And for a reason.
I have been gaming between loads. We will see how things turn out just about... now. That's the timer, suggesting the wash is done. The dryer is usually faster, even though I don't use heat. I just tumble everything dry. Works for me.
Ah, that's good. The washing machine does put out clean smelling clothes. So I will continue with the laundry. I just have to figure out the clothes that smell musty. I'm surprised, for as rough as I live, I really can smell bad odors. Never mind, just understand that batching it has it's drawbacks. I can't take care of all the odors, but I do know when they exist. That is much better than many single men. My mother just called, she thinks washing them with baking soda is the trick, but doing it over and over. Probably anything I use will have to be used over and over. I'm still going to do a bit o' research, to see if there is a mix of stuff that might work better. Say... soap, backing soda, and vinegar? I dunno.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here