Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hmm, working on it.

.
.
Time is so odd, as is flesh.  I'm simply not, haven't quite, it's...  Oh, well, I am working on a few things.  Not all that successfully, but something is better than nothing.  Time and space and me just aren't quite fitting into the box called reality in an orderly fashion.  It's not a bad thing, really.  It just isn't working out to some goals, most goals.

How I see it.


Very possibly how you see it?


I love peanut butter/life.  I just haven't quite... figured... some things out.  Ah well, enjoy.

Later, maybe.

2 comments:

  1. It's been an off week, for sure ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if you remember rightly, I suggested, even before going, that it would be. I can, and do, forget just how profound this can be, or how it can apply itself.

    And yet, it is more carefree than I thought, it is more painless than I suspected, and while cognition, or something, is being a bit troubling, it is yet something to chuckle at, when I can relax about it and back off just a hair. Annoyed, certainly, but so is a dog with peanut butter. And yet? *Slup!* :)

    I figured a week or two, minimal, and it has only been a week. As for the darkness? That is just me fighting those long waking hours or rough morning times, and reasserting the "up" and "down" signs, and... parts of my reality. No biggy, well, for me.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here