Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rough in the easiest possible way.

.
.
I am doing most things I need to do, should do.  Medicine, almost regular sleep, feeding watering and handling litter for the cat girls.  Much isn't being done, such as house cleaning.  I am prepping food, but not eating much.  I simply can't consume much food.  It is there though.  I sleep until I wake.  And then I am awake until I am not.  I have become weakened, if I am not quite lame.  Some of the weakness is from lack of use of the body, some of it is... just something else.  That weakness you get with the flu, only I don't have the flu.  Must be the heart.  Not even the heat or cool, just the body not being able to work well, fully, right.

The good news is that I am not truly suffering.  I seem to be able to make a minor break from the laemness, if for very short spells and of limited function.  There is no pain.  Really, this is as good as illness gets.  This used to be, by the level of function, what was called health.  It is ugly.  I couldn't imagine when I lived like this as the high, but I can remember it.  I simply didn't know better, and was so lost in it I couldn't tell the difference.  I will keep looking for a way to clean the house, do this, push that.  Just because it is a new vastly improved low, it is still a low.  It must be resisted.

Do your cats ever go on a weirding way, and spook you out?  Do you wish to get them back?  Practicing making kitten sounds.  Get good enough that your cat(s) will come to see what this... problem is.  Get really good at make them wonder.  Then stop doing it in front of them for a while.  Finally, after some time has passed, while eating a larger donut, a drier donut (or roll), make the kitty noise in your mouth, while you chew.  *splendid!*  I weirded both girls out deliciously.  Sassy, the youngest, has been a bit... nervous... ever since.  Keeps looking at my sideways.  Turnaround is fair play.  Though, to be honest, it is pretty rare that they get all spooky on me.  If anything, for some reason, I often spook them... without doing anything that I can tell.

Hmm...  A long sleep, up just a bit then a nap.  I have been awake just a while since but am tired again.  I don't know!  I thought I needed rice, and I do, but not immediately.  I forgot I set up a tray of the mix of beans and rice.  There is enough in that for a month perhaps, give or take.  I know have a full quart of whey water.  So... if I really want to, and I do... and it is about time, and it is... I could soak the mash overnight.  I just want to look over the instructions about how much of this and that.  I think she suggested changing the soak several times.  I think that might be... excessive.  Still, perhaps once, if I remember.

After going over the instructions, and maybe setting up a soak, I may end up napping again.  When I wake from that, I would like to really hit the kitchen and living room.  Clear the floors, clear surfaces, and sweep, mop, and vacuum.  Oh, and get the trash out.  Then a shower and back to bed, maybe.  Ugh.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here