.
.
Nothing until Saturday, and then that is supposed to be rain. Of course, if it cools enough while raining, after raining, or even potentially before, then during and after... or some combination, that could turn to ice. Is is not easy to negotiate, even with salt. A bit of salt while it is coming down, and keeping an eye on things, might work.
I couldn't get to sleep as easily as I had hoped. Just... achy, a bit. Nothing major, and not even really painful. Sort of like how, in an old house, the thing creaks for no seeming reason. I really did work the heart and body. I could do more, but would rather not, for a while. I'm not sure how much more I could honestly take, just that this isn't the end of the line, but if I hit the end of the line that'll be that for a month or something. Probably. I'll go down hard. Still, that was a really good push. And it didn't cripple me.
I think, maybe, I can get out tomorrow. I don't want to do a whole lot. I would like to pick up some medicine-sets, take in the movie, popcorn, machine, and maybe a couple of bigger bowls. Or something. It's good having friends who are about as bad off as you, sometimes. Then I plan to take the rest of the weekend off, or at a very slow attempt at cleaning up. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here