Thursday, October 20, 2016

Interesting.

.
.
As you know, I don't have cable for television.  I also do not have an antenna so as to pick up local broadcasts.  I mean not to have either ever again.  So watching the debates isn't likely.  I don't think they broadcast that on radio, either, and would have no idea what channel to tune in if so.  In any case, I was able to "watch" the debate through Gab.

Now, not verbatim.  But when a topic would come up, there would be a ripple.  I would see something about, say, emails.  I'd have a pretty good idea, but then other bits, such as... she is claiming Russia.  Then I would know, for sure, which emails.  On and on, and then the general idea of a response.  It was an interesting way to 'listen to or watch' the debate.  I even brought a few things up that I hadn't seen broached, like zerocare (obamacare if rightly named).  After I wrote it, I caused a ripple in the chatter, and then the topic was broached.  I... think they are, the handlers, listening to us.  I do.  I honestly think my notion made it to the ears of at least one side of the debate and the handlers of the debate.  Coincidence?  Maybe.

Had a bit of a ball.  A few notes, some shared comments, listening to other folk, and a jab at my situation.  All good.

I need to start getting back into real life though.  Not quite today.  Some work around the house today.  And a trip to town in the next four days.  Food and cleaning, medicine and whatnot.  And, of course, blogging and Gab.  It's what I have.  Later.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't let the Lord of the Rings scene go without throwing this in:

    https://youtu.be/T54_S9715yo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you and foam both ended up in spam. I haven't had that happen in... forever! Sorry about that. Oh, and good shot on Fritz. He was a good apple, had to die? Somesuch.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here