Monday, October 17, 2016

Yes, yes. Maybe.

.
.
I almost feel better.  I am awake, the trash and recycling is out, perhaps a shower in a bit, then maybe some work.  More cabbage and burger, if not preferred.  It is just what is available.  I suppose I could tinker with spices to change it up.  I still enjoy it, but I don't want to go the way I did with meatzza.  I sort of burned out on that.  It'll come back, I just have to change things up a bit more.  Boredom is a serious risk when frequent cooking, complex cooking, isn't possible daily.  Even ribeyes, every day, would get dull quickly.  I just have to remember to thaw various foods.  Having beef steaks, pork and lamb chops, and ground of each, even so, gets tight.  Even when adding in various options.  Low carb is a bit of a trick is all.  All good, I'll keep at it.  Which reminds me, I need to pull out enough meat to last until Friday.

I don't know if some aspect of the weather has lightened up or if I have become attuned.  Perhaps messing with the furnace has helped me find the optimal temp.  I don't know.  I only know I am doing a bit better.  Hard work level better?  It's the intent.  Yeah, I... really need to hit the kitchen and bathroom.  I think I can square it back away, and maybe get a few more steps ahead, but it will take a day of heavy dedicated effort.  I really want to do that, then maintain, to have a plumber in at the first of next month.  Bleh.

I'll keep at it.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here