Saturday, March 11, 2017

Sore, over sleeping, tired, but better.

.
.
I think things are improving.  The extra sleep is my body figuring out medicine.  Today, when I woke, for the first time in a while, I feel really awake.  Not energetic but not with a permanent sense of dull sleepiness that haunts steps and thought.  I am hoping to do some work again.  It probably won't be a great deal of work, just enough to call it a start.  It is the weekend so the idea is to not even attempt too much work, as a general rule.

I am considering what to do with blogging and gab.  It may be time to begin thinking about it all.  After the first 90 days of Trump, what else he will or can do may be sliding.  After that, I think he will pretty much be out of steam.  They have been trying to shut him down since before he took office.  I don't know if he can get much else through after that.  Then again, who knows, maybe he already got what he really wanted and they are at loggerheads just for show.  Politics, business, family affairs, often kabuki theater is how things run.

The wall, pretty much, is all I expected.  Anything else was bonus, gravy.  Much of the else, while interesting, can be undone with a pen by the next president, and congress isn't interested in changing anything.  They seem to profit, what should be illegally, from fast major changes in the government.  They aren't going to cut off their access to insider trading.  Which means they want corrupt, overbearing, governance.  I don't think Trump can change that.

I'm not finding better news... anywhere.  Partisan is partisan.  As to the quality of news beyond that, it's not better or worse.  Siding with my notions using bias that is just as wrong is only interesting until I realize it is just as wrong.  The news simply isn't for information, but cheerleading.  I'm not interested, since neither team seems to be for America, Americans, the middle class, propriety, or such.  Yeah, a few more months and I may simply cut these cords too.

If I continue to blog, I may do it privately.  Perhaps going to a hand written form.  No one comments.  Cool, just... no reason to share, really.  I am surprised my blog hasn't been shut down anyway.  Access to music is pretty complicated and coming to an end.  Paying for access without advertisements is not worth it, since they can and do simply yank things, and seem to further be censoring ideas.  They've done it to themselves.  Their income model might be fine if they weren't censoring, or removing content that had been available for many years at some whim, or a new owner's demand.  Little need for the internet without blogging and music video access.

Well... on to... something.  Good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here