.
.
Couldn't do much more after the last post. One more different strategy against the tub blockage, several times. Using baking soda and vinegar, then plunging or blocking it off. Neither helped at all. It really doesn't nake sense. Air seems to be escaping while liquid doesn't were that shouldn't be the case.
I forgot about a better way to void the water... the shop wet and dry vac! A plastic bag or two as a liner and that should do. The bucket was good for most of it. I really didn't want to sop the rest with a towel. Hmm, though mopping wouldn't be bad either, so the floor could be cleaned while at it. Though, for emptying the toilet to reseal, the wet vac would be perfect.
Today is for making calls. Probably, if I can get a plumber in or scheduled, I'll need to buy a faucet. If he can get to that and the sink that is. I'll see what he recommends of course. It would be good to have the tub, drip, faucet, and sink plumbing all done in one shot, if I'll be much lighter in the wallet. Oh well.
The rest is sort of on standstill. My schedule is still off. I can't be sure how things will work. I can be awake to let someone in to work, but that doesn't mean I can be dressed and out and at an appointment. One is approaching I can't miss, but it is in alignment with the natural arc of life. Next week, if days are established, perhaps... so much to schedule... confession since trying to make it at regular times has failed so catastrophically, a doctor appointment, a go with the masseuse, and... something else. Ugh! Oh, I may try to get in to the VA for dental and glasses. If I think there is more. I get tired just thinking about the list.
I was to bed at 19:30, awake by 4:30. I like the bedtime, would like to wake at least an hour earlier. Eight hours, if I haven't pushed too hard, if it isn't to hot or cold, if health is good, is optimal. Yeah. I am not prime, if I am not sure what the main problem is. Might not be a single source. Everything, many things, at a time or stacked. Not dying, probably, just not doing well or able to quite catch a break. It'll get better.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here