Monday, March 5, 2018

Still a bit harsh.

.
.
The shower helped.  I collected trash and got that out.  I fed the sourdough.  I took care of the cat litter and fed the girls.  Too tired and sore for much else.  I will be going back to bed shortly.  I sure hope I get better at handling massages soon.  It took a while the first time.  Just staying awake to drive home used to be the first trick.

Sore here and there.  Some of it from the massage, some of it from excessive sleeping?  Some if it from sleeping too sound, not rolling.  I'll stick with it, it really did lower bp to normal or near-normal levels, and that was without medication I think.  It was before they diagnosed me with heart disease.

As for the feet, those are healed from nipping and such.  They fit in boots and shoes without background pains I am only noticing by their absences.  All good.  I am, with the nails trimmed so well, able to dig under the nails better.  Between her and myself, my feet might really get in super shape quickly.  It seems, with my second biggest toes, the weird nails aren't from fungus or infection.  After a bit of talking I probably know why.  I claw my feet when walking, and when pain encroaches.  It's a coping method, as chewing my teeth once was as well.  I have... quite a few little tricks.  It seems there are costs to all of them.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here