.
.
Or so it seems. I'll do the math as I write.
I went to bed well after 17:00, definitely slightly before 18:00. In the high 30's to 40's. I looked, then checked again, if that is as good as memory works when I am that tired. I slept well but needed the fan. If I don't need it for cool, which oddly, has... or hasn't depending how you see it... been the case lately... due to extended cool or reduced health? Anyway, while I don't need it for the extra chill, I can tolerate it and need it for extra air. Lungs are cranky, difficult to breath while reclining, just... the body being tired? It is as if breathing is too much work.
I really should look into swimming again. Along with massages, meds, and else...
The kefir water is working out exceptionally well! As long as it isn't flat it really works well. Fizz galore, both in what has been bottled and what was reset. I am out of dry fruit, which is what makes it work. I used dried cherries, which I will replace. I also intend to try craisins, raisins, ginger, and perhaps mango. I love it when it starts to make sense, the process and the plan.
I woke around 1:15ish. So... seven hours and change? It seems a bit short, shorter on sleep than the numbers account. I'll probably need a nap before long. Mostly business calls today, though some work too, hopefully. Maybe inside and out. I'd really like to get more tree limbs. As much to get that touched up as to get outside and do real work. A nap will be required to be sure.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here