.
.
Neighbor's son number three visited. Time to begin mowing, which meant taking off the plow and tire chains, then installing the the mower deck. We were going to sharpen the blades, too, but oops. This fall. It took a bit, mostly looking up instructions. Well, and messing with the air compressor. It is dumping air through the moisture dump on the bottom. Have to deflate the tires to get the chains off, which means reinflation. Got it done, but barely. Damned companies these days, and that was DeWalt.
The mower is ready, if it could use oil. The weedwhip started right up too. But we also cut saplings and shoots, cut branches from one of the evergreens and removed those and regular fallen branches to the town branch collection station. Oh, used the cordless sawsall on the branches and all. I wasn't expecting much. I was wrong. Using the most powerful battery I have, it chewed through three inch branches with ease. I think even a six inch branch.
Between this and that, we ended up doing a goodly lot of work. Tinkering, to figure things out, while technically doing nothing, is sometimes a lot more work than doing something... often. I will see about a phone number, about the air compressor, and call that tomorrow. I want that ready to go. I think it is powerful enough to jack two roofing nailers at a time, at least, if it will hold air.
I also asked about work this summer. Help with the roof. New larger bolts and painting. Just the lower areas, for now. And, if time and money holds, shingling the shed. Yeah. He believes so. Just wants to check with the parents. Either way, I'll be hitting that this summer. It's more about how much will be done, and how fast. Hmm, best look at paint/sealers, see what won't be a problem for rain water collection... a project for next summer, or the next two summers. Perhaps most of the gutters up (all bought) next summer, and the big holding tank and final connections the summer after that? Everything ends up costing more than it seems it would.
We worked so that with cooling down, I didn't get to bed until 17:00, well into it... Actually 18:19, I looked right before jumping down the rabbit hole. When I crashed, it was a fast lights out. Nothing like a little work to sleep as a child.
He wasn't expecting it, didn't help for it, but beside what was done, I was grateful to have someone give me a push to work, that I offered a small coin gratuity. Not a full worth, but not a sneezer either. Anyway, that is why no post. I really was busy, then too tired.
I am hoping to springboard from this on to more solo work. Branches from the other evergreens, perhaps clean the garage, straightening tools, and kitchen work. I am up on things, dishes and airing anyway. Now to dig deeper. Figuring out tools will be a general help in part of the kitchen. Yeah. Today was great, but as with a few other things, it ain't over.
Good morning and day.
Oh, but vids that popped. I have shown one, a very long time ago, yet... I think, through tech albeit, they see what I view. Each have aspects that were connected one to the others, and expressed oddly recently. I won't suggest anything, other than... others see and notice. They realize what may have been before a connection with the true God. Or, some such. I suspect they have their own strange understandings, perhaps even of St, Michael, and that angle. Anyway, seemed strange enough to catch my attention.
With minor thought, he may be easily seen as a form of Shiva, lord of beasts, and even Woden if more of a stretch.
Well, and a music video which brings her to mind. While dead, I see hope. Her and me. She has changed, and, yet... I remember her still.
While bound, it seems there is still hope, for both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here