Saturday, April 28, 2018

If you are going to do it, do it right.

.
.
What goes for work and play applies just as well for naps.  It seemed late, but then midnight to 1:00 is still bedtime, so it was a good time.  I went in hard, after settling in.  Then woke roughly.  I was in there for three, only slept two, battling an half hour on either side.  The battle to wake being the toughest.  While a fight both ways, it was worth it.

The other day, when out, I also shopped.  I got everything but what I truly intended.  Paper plates, large and medium, and butter is what I really needed.  I didn't get much.  The one thing I got that I have really been wanting was beef.  I went with meaty ribs.  If I need beef, not even steak will scratch the itch like bone in ribs, grilled just so.  Yeah, I have chicken and pork, grilled right, I just haven't had beef in a long bit.  It is too expensive.  Still is, it was a splurge.  I'll heat a few on the grill later.  I cool, then plastic wrap in portion sizes, same with chicken.  Roasts I wrap whole, slice through, then wrap over the ends.

Else tonight?  I am hoping to begin dishes and trash and recycling collection.  This coming week, assuming I get it all out, the other goal is to clean the barrel(s).  Bleach, brush, rinse, repeat as necessary.  And, with the double bagging process I have implemented, there is hope they will stay sweet(er, longer).  Garbage is refuse is smelly. Still, this, well, could use a little intervention.  Hmm, and keeping the new plants watered.  Every other day for the first week, after watering for the first two days. Which means  a drink tomorrow.  Then twice a week?  I really want asparagus.  As I see sprouts, I'll fill those back in.  As is, they are only lightly buried, as per instructions.  Two years, maybe three, before they crop.

What else this week?  One more load of branches to be removed, in the field.  Cleaning my room, the bathroom, and the kitchen, getting back on meds better, and then just keeping up on else.  Oh, and cleaning and clearing the refrigerator.  All of it?  You know, maybe.  I'll sure give it a shot.  I also plan, maybe, another option which has been on my mind.  All work and no prayer makes Jack's raging... if play is good too, if play is covered.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here