Saturday, September 1, 2018

Good morning.

.
.
It's as close as I can get for  you.  I actually woke closer to 18:00.  An hour later and I'm just posting.  Sleep was fantastic.  Two days of working tuckered me out, if not... in a bad way.  Just tired enough to make sleep excellent.  I am going to try to hit the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry tonight.

Odd, even with all going, for home cooling, and it being cooler, I couldn't get it below 72 in here last night.  Perhaps that is close to the late summer limit, or I started too late?  I'll be trying again tonight.  As well, another shower, just body.  I am so dry and I need to work specifically on my feet.  Baby oil with coconut and shea, really helps.  Slather it on, after a shower, say once a week for maintenance... more as needed if you are hitting a dry spell or your skin is being fussily dry for any reason.  I really am learning to love the stuff.  Finally, my belly button isn't a dried out weird area.  If it's still a strange part of the anatomy.  After the whole body, then scaling dry skin from the feet and peppermint lotion on top.  Self-care... gotta do it.

It's already down to 70 outside, already cooler than inside?  Okay.

A bit of gaming to wake.  Though... laundry in and dishes reset first?  Oh, and she is back.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here