Saturday, February 9, 2019

Pots and pans.

.
.
Mine are commercial sizes, twenty to thirty quart, heavy stainless... some of it tri-ply metal.  Cleaning one at a time is reasonable.  Cleaning three at a time, especially when greasy, is a trick.  Still, almost done.  After, or while rinsing the last, I will pull one in order to steam burger, cabbage, and maybe carrots, as I fry mushrooms on the side.  Heck of a job.

I washed the stove top, and one other flat surface.  I just can't push through as I would like.  Definitely hungry, so am trying.  I'll get an apple cider vinegar, then fatted tea, ketonic while I work at working.  The plan is to steam the cabbage and maybe carrots, cook the meat in the basin, then mix it all with a pint of broth and water... adding a cup of cream to finish it off.  Mushrooms?  Half in the soup, half on the side?  Sounds good. If the side 'shrooms might not make it to the table.  Hmm, if I have spinach, I may add some right at the end... fresh spinach, julliened.  Frozen spinach always seems... wrong.

Still very tired.  Did reset meds.  I am going to try one more tab of carvedilol, at night when it is less likely to disturb sleep.  That is as much as I dare.  It increases the risk of falling off medicine and makes getting back up to dose much more precarious.  Still... I will try this one last step.

So hungry.  So tired.  Things to do.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here