.
.
I was finally ready for the work. I'm working okay. What I wasn't prepared for is the dust! Still, I have gotten the wood moved. Some of it could come in handy. Oh, and cow pies on the floor. Actually, probably goat pies. Dry, but then again, that makes them dusty. I've thinking whether wearing a mast is possible, because it sure might help.
I've taken two breaks. One more to get tools, a square shovel, two brooms, and a battery lantern. I wouldn't trust a burning one out there with the dust as it is. Who knows just how inflammable that stuff is. My guess is rather. This time, I am taking a break for reals. I may have to work through the night, and tomorrow when I can get up. I kept hoping to be able to be up earlier. It just wasn't possible.
Two loads of laundry, the last in the dryer. I don't have time to hang that out, so... Options are good. Plus, I put the dishes in for a soak. I am hoping to finish those off tonight too. A shower before work as well. Yea, I know... mother. Still, I feel better for it. I'm... to it, officially, I guess one could say. I have been pushing, and getting nowhere. Until today. It isn't just the deadline, I've already killed a couple of those. I am working when I can stand.
I measured. Good. The shelves won't fit two full length hutches. But it will fit a full size and a smaller one. As well, I have another area that could be turned into a shelf for a smaller one, and one area that is big enough to put another six footer. So, yea... they can all fit in one of the outhouses. I will use the other one for the muscovys. Plus, now? they don't have away out. I just worry a bit. I will have to use some of the fencing to create a vestibule, of sorts... to lock them in. Until they are used to it as their home. I hope they can make the switch. While herding ducks is easy, separating the herd is another thing.
But, yes, it is... at least starting. An hour or two of work, and hour or two down. If I can do three, or four, rounds of that, I'll... get there. I'll be making noise at night, but I can shut the garage. That will help some, with the pneumatic stapler and nailer. Some. It's what I can do. It's why I tried to shove my days around before starting. Bleh. For the outbuilding, there is no electricity or possible range. That will be hammer and nail, or cordless if I have enough screws and think they will work.
I'm stuck. I have to go. Night it is. I did get a nice little piece of work done, plus the domestics. When I go back, more shoveling, but the dust should have settled. And shoveling won't bring up as much dust as moving stacks of plywood and beams covered in layers of dust. I think I will see about a mask, as well. It might not do a thing about Xi's virus, but it should help with the dust. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here