.
I really hadn't been eating pretty much anything but chia, fatted coffees, and water. Lots and lots of water. You would think that would both keep me cleaned out and help me lose weight? Well, no. Actually, it, for whatever reason, just caused me to store water like crazy. No, I haven't been checking bp. I have been taking medicine, very well. I wanted to give it some time, before checking again, and just... lost track. I'll... start that again soon.
Anyway. A few brats, a larger pork chop, and sauerkraut led to pretty awful diarrhea. Just liquid drainage. Lots of it. Initially, for the first hour after eating solids for the first time in days, I couldn't stay out of the bathroom for more than fifteen minutes at a time. Since, the time out has been expanding. I am almost secure in sitting and resting a bit. But I can absolutely not trust "gas". It... ain't going to be gas. Or, not just.
Why so difficult I can't say. However, it has interfered with doing too much more. I don't know about you, but when that sort of thing is happening, I... wash my hands constantly, and don't want to touch anything... like dishes, laundry, or anything I want clean. I don't even pet the girls when like this. So... That is that. I even stopped doing waterers. But most were done. I had been on a good trajectory until I hit the speedbump.
I'll get chores done, shortly after done. Then go on to bed. And, to be honest, I think I'll take the bedpan on up with. I have bags for that, so washing isn't quite an actually washing... or not until I finish with it totally. It isn't that I fear not waking up, it's that I fear not being able to hold it. Liquid. Terrifying stuff. A bedpan works, probably. Still, would try to make it down, just not sure that is absolutely possible.
Then new game is okay. Bugs, there are bugs. No game-breaking bugs, that I have found, so far. But some where I don't know about quests, because the quest giver, or tweener npc, doesn't speak and even the captions just, sometimes, blink. I don't hear or see the conversations. At least I can ask things, and otherwise reply, so I can continue through the section.
It seems a bit clumsy, but that may be just the low level blues. So I won't discount that yet. But it is full of political correctness and else. Yea. Expect tons of that. I am hoping it isn't as bad as the worst of them, but it probably will end up with lots of problems. Must be written by Indians, women, and muslims, these days. They let the hero be a mostly white guy, but... that's just a joke too. Really. Just the way it goes these days... for now. If it goes all that way? They won't be able to sustain civilization at this level. If it reverts, this will mostly just go away. It has to be one or the other.
On to a bit more gaming. Then chores and bedtime. I am hoping to get more done today. I'm still not quite sure why food did that, to that degree. No, the meat was freshly thawed. I think it was just a bit rich. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here