Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Ah! Some of it.

.
.
I did get the hoses drained and put up.  Though I found a reason to separate them.  One of them has fittings of aluminum, the other is of brass.  They don't go well together, for long.  They damage each other, and stick together.  So, yes, I took them apart, rolled them up, and got them away.

There was something else I wanted to do out there, but I couldn't remember what it was.  So?  So...  I decided to restack the medium lengths and thicknesses of wood yet to cut.  As it turns out, there were some that just need one cut, while two thirds need many cuts.  So I stacked them by that, into two rough piles.

I thought about cutting them, but not today.  I really do need some time off.  I have used and abused my arms.  I am thinking tomorrow would be a good day to do that.  But, I am all ready.  I had thought to water the lawn tonight, and might still.  Just not all of it.  The wood piles are in the way.  Which... would be a good reason to get them done tomorrow.  Though, perhaps, I could water part of the lawn tonight?  Maybe.

Next I have work in here, and dishes.  Perhaps a shower at some point.  I redid one of the litter boxes, and have been keeping up on that and feeding Sassy.  I think she has a boy, or two, who visits.  Between batting at the windows, strange meowling, and staying near the back door during the day, I am all but certain she has a boyfriend out there.  Platonic, but not unrequited?  She wouldn't, but would.  He would, most definitely.  She would prefer to say no, but would surrender... face to face.  You know how dames are.  Ha!  hahaha

Hmm... though there might be something to make for dinner.  Something easy, I am thinking.  Maybe eggs?  Or... something.  Or... not.  I just can't be sure.  A bit more gaming, then on to other things.  I am having trouble with the game I am playing.  It is an expansion, and not the best of them.  The game, and idea, and fundamentals, are good.  But figuring out what to do, and being able to do it?  It doesn't make sense, too much of it can be missed.  Even with helpful vids... it's a mess.  In some ways.  Still, I would like to finish it up.

Hmm... yea.  Surprised I made it to 16:11 already.  And did some work.  And might do some more.  Even gaming has been somewhat grueling.  Which makes a frustrating game much more frustrating.  Still... all good.  I'll keep at it.  Though, if I really need to go on to bed, at any time in the near future, I just will.  I have done well, given all the givens.  If too, I am hoping to do just a bit more work.  Dishes, or this room, or even just food.  But just to making it to this point, and doing some work, means the world to me already.  Later, or goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here