Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A bit more, if still quite tired.

.
.
A bit rough.  Will push on through anyway.  So... what did I do?

Ordered bread, for an upcoming event.  Fancy?  And not.  Artisan style, from what I can tell.  Sounds good to me.  I may check for soup.  We'll see.  I would home make it, but I... don't have what it takes to get the shop cleaned, make the stock fresh, and go from there.  Barely standing today, even if I did get out, and am getting a few things done.

Then I called a boot repair shop.  Asked about the repair.  Have to look at it, I was told.  So be it.  I have a broad window for taking it in.  We'll get that going as soon as possible.  Plus, while making the calls, I added the contacts to my links.  For future reference.

For me, I like to have the name of the establishment last, the type "Food!" for example first, and maybe the middle section being type... "Bread".  It makes finding things a LOT easier, at least for me.

Oh, and I had collected a few butcher shop's data, but it was later in the evening.  I attempted a few calls, but they probably close earlier in the day.  Looking for grass fed/finished offal.  Sweetbreads, kidneys, liver, heart... but I won't pay double or triple.  I can't.  Just checking.  I'll check tomorrow.

Ah, and soup.  Ordered.  It's even keto, or is registered as such.  But... with the bread?  Not so much.  Though I could skip the bread.  Ready to rumble.  I wish I could have made the soup, that just wasn't possible.  Lobster bisque.  Mushroom bisque and clam chowder were the same price.  So... I just went with the one I like the best.

Ugh.  Can't do this more than once a month.  But... once a month... most months.  Better if I could could make it myself.  Could do that twice or three times a month, and would probably be better.  But wouldn't be lobster.  :p  Serves eight to ten?  Half a gallon?  Ugh.  It's my first dip into potluck.

Hmm, have to get out three more times this week.  Ugh.  Oh well.  Am hungry.  Not sure what to set up tonight.  I'll look around.  Some things have to go, from the fridge.  Some meats have to be thawed.  Too tired to cook the meat.  In one way it was wasted, in another it... wasn't.  I didn't eat else, just couldn't cook.  And, didn't eat other food.  So, while wasted, nothing else was really eaten in it's place.  Too busy, to tired to do else, just the way it goes.

Ugh...  I'd like to eat something.  We'll see.  Later.  Or goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here