Sunday, November 26, 2023

Hmm, 7:09?

.
.
As I write.  The... world is changing.  From 32 to 12.  The evening of Thanksgiving, I think, is when it went down.  I haven't been checking.  But, that... cold... got to me.  I finally decided to close one of the windows upstairs, the one closer to me.  May end up closing both?  Maybe.  I'll watch the temps, see how I feel.

I can handle... cooler temps.  Or used to be able to do so.  Especially for sleeping.  Though, if it's too cold, waking is a bit of a trick.

I checked blood sugar again, earlier.  Much earlier, like around 21:30, give or take the thirty.  It was 139.  Better than the fasting number, but not by... all that much?  I haven't eaten today.  Maybe not tomorrow, either.  Although, fatted coffee, in the late afternoon, and fatted bone broth as well.  Not a perfect fast, but... one I can do.

I'm not worrying about blood pressure and pulse.  I am giving it a few days to settle.  Not sure what is going wrong.  Just feasting?  Perhaps it really did throw everything off.  All good, as I have said, I don't mind doing that a few times a year.  Christmas and Thanksgiving, maybe Easter and the 4th?  And... maybe... my birthday, or someone else's?  Something like that.  At least if I am keeping the rest of the year right.

Sassy was fed well the day before, and on Thanksgiving.  Now she is... thinking that should be every day.  I get it.  But, no.  Down to one can a day for the next three or four, then an extra half a can the next two days.  Back to the grind for three days, then back to splitting a can.  It's not true fast and feast, but... close enough.

Well... on to bed.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here