Sunday, August 23, 2026

Ah, he noticed.

.
.
I read two blogs daily.  Multiple checks on each.  One is hopium, for a traditional mindset, more traditional.  If it uses a lessor form of beauty, often snark, and sometimes rhetoric that is plainly known and ignored by the opposition and our dear leaders who aren't on our, or the right, side.  Thune isn't missing any points, he is simply compromised, for example.

The other blog is a smart boi.  A fine lad.  He... does the math.  Looks deeply.  Looks for what others missed and... attempts to fill in the blanks, leverage the datas, sort the problems.  And... comes to conclusions... which were obvious.  On the good side, when he realizes the assumptions, givens, and proofs he had been working with, or developing beyond or within, are wrong?  He... admits it.  Very... unscientific of him, to be honest.  But, he isn't a midwit as most scientists really are.

Still, for his deeds and admittances, I consider him an engineer, not a scientist.  Science asks.  It doesn't care to actually answer, let alone find any honor in truth or real reason.  Just making a name for the fool presenting the poetry dressed in numbers and some mild childish form of logic.  That, by the way, is as close to a compliment as I will ever offer anyone.  In... these fields.

His most recent realization is that the numbers for mankind's past, and future, are completely wrong.  Many of these I have suggested here, long ago, if without the "scientific" vigor he wasted on the matter.  If using accidental understandings of others in associated fields, as some of his legwork.  Though... bones to his tracking those down and bothering to dig through to their meaning and then deciphering those codexes into his applications.  Which... is why I yet bother to read.

Do I fully understand.  Not... completely, as presented.  But I... get the jist.  And, yes.  I could dig in.  If, as mentioned here, a thousand times if once, digging to the depth won't find the truth, just means to other errors.  Does that mean I think he is wrong?  No, and... yes.  Not with understanding that "science", to date, is wrong.  But where he goes from there?  His own conclusions?  Whatever those may be?  My guess, yes, those will be wrong.  

Remember.  Science, as I have suggested, is merely a question.  The art of asking.  It is absolutely dubious at finding the answers to those questions.  Engineering can find possible solutions, but those may not be the ones biology, geography, physics, and the fields involved elsewise, historically actually used.

Knowing is not a thing given to man in a fallen world.  The want to know, understand, recreate, create?  Sure.  Love the chase, as the hunter's hound to the fox.  But know your limits.  And, when you hear the horn, return to your Master or lose your life, soul, in a chase you can't win.  Sometimes the fox must win.  As a fact, it is often resting comfortably in it's den, sleeping, while a cohort of racing lost hounds run themselves to death.  But... it is out there.

Takes one to know one.  If... I think it is time to rise and shine.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here