Monday, August 17, 2026

Trying to sleep.

.
.
Bromancing death.  Something.  Mom keeps bugging me.  I need sleep, rest.  She, as with pets, needs far too much attention.  A wife could be attended, in and out of bed.  Others not so much.  Though, sometimes, I would want alone quiet time, away from even a wife.  Two to three nights of the week, to sleep alone.  Nights?  Nights and/or days. 

She needs validation, conferring, discussion.  I am so far from that.  I would like to try to teach a wife such things.  Mothers can't be taught.  The older they get, often, the more regressive they get in that way.  Becoming more childlike in that needy way.  I can't hate, for it.  I just can't help.  Not my area, gig, such.

It wasn't a bad thing, to eat.  But back to bed.  I mostly just need, want, sleep and quiet.  I am counting the days.  I will sleep most of a week, or month, or fall and winter, away.  She has worn me beyond my means to grasp, manage.  Tired, boys and girls.

At least, now, she lets me know when she is borrowing money.  And returns it.  I don't mind that.  If someone needs, for a moment... even more.  Just be honest about it.  Not deceiving, cute, evasive, and definitely not mocking or trying to gaslight me.  Not cool.  I know.

So tired.  Now to try to sleep again.  Later?  Good night?  Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here