.
I saw the proposition posted somewhere. How long would it take the Punisher to catch Dexter. First a grin. Then a chuckle. And, at least on the inside, for the initiation moments, a mirthful roar.
Different face, day, week, backstory, yet... not. More, different moments of realizations. Add in Hannibal, the Joker, the Comedian, some aspects of Wolverine, and others. Immortal? Not... of flesh. Will always be here until the day after the last tomorrow. Probably. If things go badly, perhaps even then. It depends on if we hear God, in whichever form, choose to serve His will, and whether we do that righteously, and if that is enough.
What...were the lyrics? Ah, my salvation relies upon your demise, when spoken to worldly elites. Or... so the song indicated. And dreams, visions, other forms of sight also suggest. Whether I just see through the notion of the person who is War, one of the four (though truly many) riders of the apocalypse, or I am said, is... beyond my knowledge, certainty.
No matter. I... had to laugh. It's the little things in life I so dearly enjoy. True? False? Ideas? Ideals? Reality? I... simply can't say, don't absolutely know. But I see things, and enjoy a good chuckle from some of those things. Perhaps you might... chuckle too? Laugh with, or at? Or wonder, should you be an elite, if you are laughing on your own pitard? *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here