Sunday, June 24, 2012

Not getting out tonight.

.
.
Two reasons for being homebound.  One, I forgot to take my medicine until just a bit ago.  I am, again, swollen like a ballon.  What is up with that?  My feet actually hurt from being so liquid filled!  And I have been taking my medicine pretty regularly.  Hmm, I might start taking some in the morning and some in the evening, that way if I miss one I at least get some of it.  This is dreadful.  The other reason not to go out is, given my limited ability to function currently, that I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon out of town means that doing something tonight would damage my ability to function tomorrow.  I need to get in to see the doc to regain access to the heart clinic.  I can probably get him to fill the prescriptions though, too, right there.  That will ease my mind for now.

I will be taking my friend along for the ride, and so that he may do a bit of shopping while we are there.  Since he doesn't get out as often he has more money to spend when he does get out.  I think he likes being a bigger spender now, and still not really having to worry about what he spends, within reason.  I may look at reloading components, but I won't buy.  I just want an idea of what I am looking at, price wise, for the near future.

Hmm, it's about bed time.  I've got some prayers going out for some of you, Jean and Opus, and families.  Sleep well, as you may.  Peace and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here