Friday, September 27, 2013

Well?

.
.
The visit has been delayed until tomorrow.  My friend is not feeling well.  He almost didn't want to call it off.  I am glad, for his sake, that he did.  It's tough to try to get out when you are sick and tired.  This is the first time he has called something off.  So a) no way I could complain as often as I have called it off or just missed b) I do understand, and c) it actually makes me feel better about all of my called off, or just plain missed, visits.  I'll add him to my prayer concerns, there are a number of my readers, those I read, some I have read about, and some I know who are suffering.  One is suffering from having way too much fun!  Yes, he gets prayers too!  It's wonderful to see a man tempt the fates of his age and get out and play.  I am truly hoping that the pains from that are short lived and that he can learn to go beyond them.  Yes indeed.

I will probably still go into town, just not right at noon.  A bit of food would be absolutely... wonderful.  I may even get one of my favorites to go, a bucket of chicken.  Not KFC, they have lost all faith.  The one here is clean.  It is well run.  It just doesn't tend to the product as I demand.  A local eatery brought in a broaster and does an absolutely knock out job.  As an absolute aside, as I would happily pay more, they are even less expensive.  But the chicken is perfect, what KFC, iirc, used to serve.  An eight or twelve piece bucket could last four days.  Hmm, I ought to figure out something to add to it though.  It can, as even my own fried foods, stovepipe me a bit if eaten in larger batches as a steady diet thing.  Hungry!

Oh, I did manage one of the pieces of business I wanted to attend.  I still have two more, but might have the information myself here at home about one of them.  The other will wait until tomorrow.  One piece, on thing, at a time.  It is what I can, and am, doing.  A loverly clean bathroom, by the way, is wonderful.  Now to get the kitchen cleared and cleaned, so as to finish unpacking.  Later!

3 comments:

Backsass Here