.
.
No kitchen cleaning today. Ah well. I did find that, if I take great care with the timing, I can get the black beans to work with the other grain type stuff. The timing has to be nearly perfect, as does the amount of water used. This batch is a bit mush, most of it. I forgot how much more beans expand so had to remove some of the mush before it was done. The main batch, save for the beans, got a bit overdone. I won't waste, mind you. And I have time to practice. I may set up another container with the mix using lentils instead, so I can go back and forth from time to time... at least once I finalize perfecting the black bean mush process. It's really a good food to have right on hand. A new batch each week, eggs on the side, and brots or some other meat to add in from time to time. That handles breakfast and lunch in a solid and nutritious manner. It only gets old if I get a bit lazy about mixing in other things, which is fine if I don't have the heart to do more. Incentive, if nothing else.
I'll hit, or try to hit, the kitchen tomorrow. The kitchen, the whole kitchen, and nothing but the kitchen, so help me God. It needs it too. There is enough work there for two days. Even then I am not sure I could get it down to the shine. That, if I can get to it, will be all I spend on it. If I can get to it. Then a day in the bathroom, cleaning. Then two or three days in the living room. Then to start on the bedroom. In there, though, between rooms, I may need some time off, and I want to work on the kayak. Again, for all of it, if I can get to it. We'll see.
Life isn't bad, it's just a bit down. I hadn't been keeping up on food as well as I should. Not sure if that is a symptom or part of the problem. Just can't tell with some of these things. Food is back in line, medicine is going well, I am beginning to get some things done again, I remain willful toward these ends, I just don't have... something... that link to make it all work. Not now, maybe soon? God knows I am aiming for it. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here